Pivot brings you a new level of convenience and efficiency in managing your HSA portfolio!
With combined enrollment, funding and detailed reporting features, Pivot will let you:
- Enroll members through an online application or file upload, making it easier than ever to enroll multiple members*
- Fund member HSAs using an online table or excel file upload
- View detailed reports on contributions, investments, rollovers and more
- Follow group statistics on an interactive dashboard that displays account status, average balances, contribution history and other facts
*Enrollment features do not apply to groups using third-party enrollment
Current Clients: Making the Move to Pivot
If you are currently registered to use the HSA Funding or Reporting Portals, we will send you instructions detailing the conversion to the new Pivot platform. Please check your emails regularly for upcoming details. Please do not sign up for Pivot separately as this will interrupt the transition of your group to the new platform.
If you are interested in moving to Pivot but are currently using the Group Enrollment Tool, submitting enrollment spreadsheets or online applications to manage your group, please send an email to PivotSupport@thebancorp.com. A representative will reach out to assist with the transition to the new platform.
New Employer Groups:
If you are new to The Bancorp and not currently registered for our funding or reporting portal services, Pivot is the tool you need to launch and maintain your HSA program.
- Click the button below to link to the Pivot website.
- On the homepage, click ‘Register Now’ to register your business.
- Upon completion of the registration, an email will be sent to the designated administrator. The email will contain a link to complete registration, which includes answering security questions, selecting an image and setting a password.
- When logging in for the first time, a tutorial window will outline the steps you need to take to complete the set up process. You will have the ability to select a funding method once inside of Pivot.
- If you have questions after logging in, please refer to the user guide on the menu bar. If you cannot locate your answer, please feel free to send a message to the team by using the ‘Contact Us’ page inside of Pivot.
If you have questions about Pivot, please send an email to our team at PivotSupport@thebancorp.com, or call us toll-free at 844.633.5014.