You can get a receipt at the time you make any transfer to or from your account using one of our ATMs.
Confirmation of Preauthorized Credits
If you have arranged to have direct deposits made to your account at least once every 60 days from the same person or company, you can call us at 800.555.9316 to find out whether or not the deposit has been made.
You will get a monthly account statement (unless there are no transfers in a particular month. In any case you will get the statement at least quarterly).
We will disclose information about your account or the transactions you make to third parties:
- Where it is necessary to complete transactions;
- To verify the existence and standing of your account with us upon the request of a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant;
- In accordance with your written permission;
- In order to comply with court, governmental, or administrative agency summonses, subpoenas or orders; and
- On receipt of certification from a federal agency or department that a request for information is in compliance with the Right to Financial Privacy Act of 1978.
Errors or Questions and How to Contact Us
In case of errors or questions about your Electronic Fund Transfers, you agree to promptly contact our Customer Service Center by telephone or email. You may be required to confirm the information provided by writing to us at the following address within 10 business days:
Attn: Electronic Card Services
409 Silverside Road, Suite 105
Wilmington, DE 19809
If you believe an Electronic Fund Transfer transaction was processed in error or was unauthorized, or if you need more information about a transfer listed on your statement or receipt, you must contact the Bank no later than 60 days after the problem or error first appeared on your statement.
In your communication with us, please provide the following information:
- The account name, account number, and ATM or debit card number, if applicable;
- A description of the suspected error or the transfer about which you are unsure, why you believe there is an error, or why you need more information;
- The dollar amount of the suspected error; and
- The date of the suspected error.
When we receive your error notification, we will report to you on the status of our investigation within 10 business days. In all cases, we will correct any error promptly.
If we need more time to investigate your question or complaint, we may take up to 45 calendar days for ATM transactions (other than international transactions), Telephone Banking transactions and ACH transactions. For errors involving new accounts within 30 days after the first deposit, point-of-sale transactions or foreign-initiated transactions, we may take up to 90 calendar days to investigate your complaint or question. If this is necessary, we will provisionally credit your account for the amount you believe is in error within 10 business days of your original complaint or question, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we do not receive your written confirmation of your questions or complaint within 10 business days, we may decide not to provisionally credit your account.
For errors involving new accounts, point-of-sale, or foreign- initiated transactions, we may take up to 90 days to investigate your complaint or question. For new accounts, we may take up to 20 business days to credit your account for the amount you think is in error.
We will send you a written explanation within three (3) business days after we finish our investigation. You may ask for copies of the documents we used in our investigation. If provisional credit was given and it is determined that there was no error, you must repay to us the amount of the provisional credit for the disputed item(s). You will have access to those funds for five (5) business days, and then we may deduct such amounts from your account without further notice.